Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Love to swim

Many people in the world love to swim either in the pool counts in the lake . Because swimming is very healthy exercise and this can also provide very good shape to the body. Now a days swimming is very dominant game, and it's always great competition for swimming and it is now internationally known . In the small countries people like to swim in the rivers and in the channel. But it is a sad aspect and that is when people who do not know swimming take part in it, and in consequence they drowned in the river . I still remember a terrible incident from my life when we all friends went to the river and one of my friends just push me into the water and that day I experienced the real fear of death when I was getting into the water and almost thought of dying in the water because the river was very deep , and I've also heard one news from natives like the rivers just swallowed a man every year , and after hearing this I never went to the river with my friends actually now I feel terrible for even pass by the river because the incident left a huge impact on me that I can never forget in my life .
The link blow is about picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment