Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Valley of Swat

Last year I saw a valley of Swat located in Islamabad Pakistan. I had heard the great popularity of this valley that is why I planned to visit this valley last year. When we reached this valley so the view and the weather was very good. Something that freshness was prevailed every where around this valley. This piece of land is the second paradise on earth, and every year many foreign people from all over the world come to visit this part of the beauty. I liked the fresh water and more than all we played with snow and when we did boating in this valley, and after that the dinner we had delicious food of the natives hotels. I was very nice to see this valley. All the age type of people come to visit this place. Children were more happy to see this wonderful valley. When I visited this valley that I found out that the whole valley give us the true vision of nature that is blooming in their beauty.
The link is about upload Picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment