Thursday, April 9, 2015

Jokes and Life

Many people are very expert in making and telling the jokes to the other audience either on the stage or on the general public in which ones live. History has made many great jokers of the world. Charlie Chaplin and Mr. Bean are great comedian they always laugh people through their own actions. But there are many local people in various countries who tell the great jokes. I have read many many jokes in my student life and also still listening jokes whenever I met with them. Telling a joke is great fun so it is not easy job as we can imagine or think. Let me tell you some jokes which may please you or can give you some entertainment if you are person who like to tell or listen the jokes. Once a man was passing by the streets and he saw that a hen is sitting on her eggs so he asked the other man that why the hen is sitting on eggs so the other man replied may be they have no chairs that is why their hen is sitting on the eggs.One man to the other man that when I was little so I was able to climb up the tree very quickly the other man asked surprisingly how the first man replied that time that tree was also little like me. A man knocked at the door from inside the house a voice came who is there? The man said I am lion man. Second voice came inside the house what is name of yours father? The man replied I am son of brave man. Third voice came inside the house then why you are not coming inside the house? The man said because a dog is sitting outside the door.
 (the link blow is about upload picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment