Saturday, April 25, 2015

Power Is The Gift Of God .

This life remains not equal ever .Ups and downs came in life and then we got some new changes in our life .It does,t matter what types of changing but every change brings a new side of life .In this article i wants to tell you how life changes suddenly  .When i was child i had no any knowledge how to fight or how to defend.But during my school period i also got lots of new changes in my own life .When we fight it means we are brave and have ability to face all challenges of life .In my school i was the only christian student and all other 4000,students were Muslims .Here in Pakistan i do not know why people thinks that those who do not believe on Islam they are not human .I can not forget that time ever .It is because mostly students hate me because i was only christian there in school .Sometimes they do not allow me to touch the glass in which they drunk water .One day i put that point to head master of the school and he also said to me yes they are right and you are not allowed to touch the glass because you are christian .He also making some falls questions about Christianity and he said that your holy Bible is changed completely. At that time i felt that Pakistan is just only for Muslims but latter on i decided that i have to fight if someone teas me or if someone try to play with my emotions .And then i indulge in fighting and i beeted  lots of students .After that i got some change in school atmosphere because mostly Muslims students were feeling fear .This was a great lesson of life for me . When things go wrong then we have to fight to maintain them again .But those who are innocent and did nothing God also leave them alone .The power i got is not my own because this life is comes from God and same as Power is also not our own property  it is the gift of God but we have to make right decision how and when we have to use it to make our life not batter but more batter then ever .
The Link Is about picture

1 comment:

  1. How very alone you must have felt being a Christian in Pakistan. Glad you were able to get some respect.

    ReplyDelete