Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Cup Of Tea

I love tea and whenever I am feeling lazy so one cup of coffee and tea make me active and I am ready to start the work like a running horse. Sometime when I have an extra load of my business then I feel that one cup of tea can make me living to complete my work and this is because I drink more than ten cup of tea in a single day But I use the less tea and more milk as milk is good and instant diet that give the strength to the bones. Mostly in my country it is culture when we receive any guest at our home so the tea is best thing to serve to the guest and especially in the winter season everyone like to have more and more tea at home and in the work places. It is also said that the excess of everything is bad and that is why we must be moderated in our food that we set in our daily time table. When I was studying at hostel so that time we use to drink tea three time in a single day but now I am always ready to take the tea.
The link is about picture.

1 comment: