Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Grand Father

if u want to be happy always then u have to concentrate on hardworking because hardworking can give u more money for the rest of your  life .It was said by my grand father .He was army officer   in British Army. After the death of my grand father i decided that i shell follow the words of my grad father and will work more harder then he did .Now i am going to 36 soon but i felt that hard work can make me old but i shell get nothing .I have to do something different then i got platform for writing my thoughts on different topics on different web sites .No i can get more knowledge from others and i can share my knowledge with others . Social media is the best way to get and share knowledge with all around the world people easily .My grand father have a great sense of learning .He always try to learn more and more even till his old age .Once he said to me ,dear son this life is running through learning process .So not ignore little little things because the day will come when you will realize the value of learning .He always try to read different types of books even he had lot of knowledge about various things .But he did not left him alone ever .He was really a great man i can not forget him ever .Now i realize that the things our elders got in life they always try to make their children,s more batter then their own lives .This thing is bringing a great change in human life .Our past experiences are playing a great role for our future .So friends Always obey your parents and grand parents because they have life experience which can give you help to lead a happy and successful life . 
The link is about picture.

1 comment: