Wednesday, December 17, 2014

beautiful flowers ....

Human eyes likes colors .How do you feel that colors can fill up life .Yes human nature likes colors because colors makes life more beautiful then ever .God is really great .Even everywhere God himself prevails colors .Different kinds of flowers makes this world more beautiful and more colorful .Every evening my heart says to me that this world is full of colors .Last evening when i was coming back from my office i saw a flower shop .there were lots of fresh and different colors beautiful flowers .Their sweet smell was making my mind fresh and happy i felt that time that these beautiful little flowers are the sign of God's love for me .Even the sweet smell of flowers is just made for me .I felt that time that i am not an ordinary man i am special one that is why God himself makes this world more beautiful with these beautiful flowers and their sweet smell is just for me to make my mind happy and fresh .I felt that time i have to say thanks to God for all those blessings .
The link blow is about upload picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment