Friday, December 12, 2014

Sri Lanka

31st of March was the day when I had left Pakistan and moved to Sri Lanka .At least 9 months ago . I am living here since 31st March 2014 .It was really huge chamge in my life I had submited my case in UNHCR and got phylum Seeker latter from UNHCR Sri Lanka and just waiting for refugees status .I had problems there in Pakistan that is why I left Pakistan but problems do not allow me to live my life peacefully . Sri Lankan Immigration department have some issues for the Pakistani people and they do not like to stay Pakistani people in Sri Lanka any more .We Pakistani just living their lives but have no independence to live lives peacefully. I do not know what is main issue between UNHCE and Sri Lankan Government but one thing I realize ,It is very hard to survive in life without any job and without any earning source . Without job life becomes dull and dark and even some people loses their interest in life also. This is Christmas season and every street is decorated with lights .It is very nice seine . 
Link About picture.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Sri+Lanka&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei

No comments:

Post a Comment