Friday, December 19, 2014

English Language and The Modern World

There are many languages in this world .I do not know why  but one thing I know that every language have its own values .Different nations speaks different languages and every nation loves its own language But in this century everything is changing even nations need to be close to the other nations and for that reason nations need a special language which can make them easy to understand each other . English is the only language which is easy to understand for every nation in the whole world .English is common language in the whole world. it is only one language in the world which is understanding and speaking in the whole world. if we can speak English then we can not face  communication problems in the  whole world. In the modern world leaning of English is very necessary . Every nation knows the value of English that is why English is necessary subject in every school all over the world .In my opinion English is not a vey hard language it is quite easy to learn English then the any other language of the world .Just few years ago it was very hard for me to lean and speak English for me but when I got interest in English I felt it is very easy to lean and understand this language and now I can speak ,read and write English easily .
 (The link blow is about upload picture.)

1 comment: