Friday, December 19, 2014

Sea can become Dangerous Some Time For  Life

 In this world sea sight is the place where everyone like to visit .Specially in summer holidays .I love also to visit sea sight with my friends and family .Sometimes when I found myself bore and unhappy my wife brings me out to visit sea sight and when I stay for a while there my mind become fresh and happy to see the water of sea  Every person like beach but if a beautiful beach, every person like to bath in the sea. Beautiful beach can become very dangerous some time for you because some time big shark of other sea  can attack on you and someone can  lost his  life. The reason is that the  beautiful beach could  be dangerous for you some time big waves can bring you in deep water. On some beaches there are few  safeguard , they can save you but on every beach there are  no safeguards and you can lose you life. So friends be careful on beautiful beach and enjoyed you life. Because life is more valuable then the everything of this world .I know these beautiful objects are just for humans to enjoy their lives but it is depends on you ,how would you like to enjoy with these beautiful natural objects .So be careful every time and safe your and your family life 
The link is about upload picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment