Thursday, December 18, 2014

hard work is the key of success

 Everyone believes on hard work .That is why everyone teach his son to concentrate on hardworking .In 2005 when i had passed my B.A examination and got the degree of Bachelor of Arts i was very confident that i shell do something best for my life and my family life .Then i moved to Karachi for bright future but here i got no opportunity for my success .Even i am very hard worker and believes on hard working but in spite of all struggle and all of my hard work i am unable to survive in life. I got no good job here .It looks that hard work will make me old soon but i shell not be able to get good life depending on hard work .Those who do not believe on hard work they are leading successful life .One of my friend even did not passed his secondary education but he have government job in agricultural department .Even it is hard for him to write his own name but he is batter then me it is because he do not believe on hard working.

2 comments: